-Ok friends, bear with me because Im working with tivo delay. In case you are wondering? I am watching on msnbc. No particular reason….
Here are the rules: No serious questions. No fighting. All criticism is to be directed at me. If you start to attack each other, Im bouncing you. Don’t think I won’t do it either. Im stone cold raw, bitches!
OH. MY. GOD. That is SOOO not Tom Brokaw. Well the hotness factor just flew right out the window..but the moderator is still cute in a grampy way.
-This is a really bad angle for Sen. McCain. He looks paunchy. Actually, he looks as if he had dental work this afternoon. Man he really wants those home mortgages.
- And now for Obama. Wow, those are some eyebrows. I wonder if he does eyebrow grooming? Ah well, Im sure someone is grooming them for him.
-Ohhh so now you are stalking Obama and his sketchy tax relationship with a plumber Senator McCain? And a public plea for some of Joe the Plumber’s tax love. Why you gotta tear Joe apart like this?
-Obama: “it’s not all about you Joe”.
-McCain REALLY knows a lot about Joe the plumber. Is anyone suspicious about Joe the plumber being a PLANT? Im starting to think maybe Joe isn’t a plumber at all.
-Favorite inappropriate laugh moment so far? Obama bringing up Warren Buffet and McCain giggling and saying “we’re talking about Joe the plumber!” This friends, is exactly why I watch the debates.
- You are not even bringing up the damn projector again john. So far my drinking game for this debate would involve the phrases “joe the plumber” and “3 million dollar projector”.
- Ohhhhh snap! Fox news disputes the $42000 tax myth. I love it. Obama is like “way to oppose torture. good job on that, but you are totally gonna suck in every other way”. McCain was so pleased about his “Im not George Bush” line. I feel a little sad that Obama slammed it back on him like he did.
- Ohhhhh nice save on the negativity thing Obama. Im starting to feel sadder for McCain. McCain shared his sweet little hurt feelings and Obama is like “whatever, let’s debate the issues”. I want to hug McCain right now. Ill be your Joe the plumber buddy! Why don’t you give up this silly mean race and come over? Ill make you some cookies and we can process your feelings. And then when we are done? you can pretend that you are my president. Trust me, friend. It will be much better this way.
- Oh so NOW you care about voter fraud John? Really? Flashing back 8 years ago friend. You were awful damn quiet about the shredding of the fabric of democracy back then…remember?
- Oh, don’t laugh at him, Obama! That’s just mean. He’s sad. And hurt. And crazy…
speaking of crazy bring on the palin!
- A reformer. Huh. Ohhhh here we go with the special needs card. She understands special needs kids? Don’t. Just. Don’t. I can’t even go there. I get too mad.
-All I have to say about Joe Biden is that he said he loved John McCain. And John McCain didn’t say it back. When will you learn to love them John?
-”You don’t tell countries you’re going to unilaterally renegotiate agreements with him”. Did you hear that derision in McCain’s voice? AWESOME. You could just hear the “stupid bastard” implied at the end of the sentence.
- Yeah! Screw the oceans! Don’t “look at” off-shore drilling. DO IT!!!
- And screw trade agreements! Screw the exploited labor forces! Screw human rights! Those Columbians freed three Americans! We’ll take the coffee from your plantations and the home-made pot-holders from your desperately poor and abused unwed mothers too! Viva La Monde!
- You know the debate is not going well when you are sitting in your living room wishing you could help out the side you don’t agree with because even though you are philosophically opposed to his positions, you know you can do a better job supporting them than he does.
- Joe the plumber friends! Drink up!
- I love the way that Obama is describing how bad the republican health plan is John is just nodding and smiling. Is McCain so out of touch that he doesn’t realize that $5000 is not going to touch health care insurance for most families?
- Oh wait, so now John knows what Joe wants? So now Joe is rich? Then guess what Joe the plumber? You ain’t one of us! Put your six pack down and get the hell out.
ok we got into some serious shit after this. Engrossing? Yes, but not so much with entertaining bloggability.
In conclusion, I think John McCain has truly lost his shit. Lost. His. Shit. Why? The random giggling about shit that isn’t really funny.
Did you see them shake hands at the end? With the “good job good job” from McCain? See what I mean about how sweet and sad he is? He just needs to come over. Ill fix him right up…