Thirteen Guilty Pleasures I Joyously Embrace
1. Spaghettios. I know they are horrible. And not spaghetti like at all. But I love them for what they are, not what they pretend to be!
3. Really cheap hotdogs. Oh my god the nitrates. I do feel good about the fact that the cheap ass hotdogs I buy are probably contain so very little of the animals they supposedly come from, that Im ultimately saving more pigs and cows and turkeys and pigeons etc.
4. Target. Oh How I love my sweet Target. The dollar bins. The rotating sodas at the fountain bar. The clearance items. The fact that any imaginable product has a lower priced Target brand buddy. Political implications aside, I cant get enough of that crazy Target stuff!
5. True crime books and documentaries. They appeal to my inner voyeur and to the meticulous inner forensic scientist trapped under all the dishevelment and chaos that is me.
6. My brother’s hand me down rugby shirts. Despite the sayings like “our drinking team has a rugby problem” and “we’d rather wound our bodies than our pride”, they are surprisingly well made and comfortable!
7. Spongebob Squarepants. I know I should be as insulted by it as Gill is, but dammit Im NOT. I LOVE that show and am not ashamed to admit I laugh out loud at LEAST once a show.
8. Psychics. For someone who is TERRIFIED of the supernatural, I am a sucker for a half believable psychic. I blame my grammy for this. She always loved a good psychic.
9. Boxed wine and fresca spritzers.
10. Sheetz MTO bar. I feel like I can develop a more personal relationship with my lunch through the MTO bar. Its quite empowering.
11. My new favorite columnist, The Jewish Ethicist. It’s like Dear Abby meets the Torah. I constantly check for updates. (no I’m not Jewish)
12. Spider Solitaire. Ahh she is a harsh mistress.
13. Getting my eyebrows waxed. It shouldn’t be relaxing but strangely it is!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!