Because I need to be COMPLETELY DEVOID OF ALL SENSE OF MYSTERY, i asked my dear blogfriend Canada for five questions about ME! (because as we all know…its ALL ABOUT ME!!!!)
1. Morning person or Nighthawk?
I like to think of myself as a nightdove. Or a night sloth really. Hawk implies a lot more energy than is actually exerted.
2. How do you like your eggs?
Unfertilized (thank you very much ill be here all week) (that one never gets old)
3. Where do you keep your photographs? (on computer, in albums, in shoebox, etc)Seriously? on the computer. Old ones are scattered in boxes throughout the house.
4. If money was no object, what would your ideal vacation be? You can do 2 , if you want – 1 scenario with kids, 1 without.
See this is hard, because of my anxiety problems. Vacation scenarios not involving my kids immediately invoke feelings of panic about my kids and their sense of security and happiness. Involving my kids? Well…we’ve gone to the beach with the Fabus. That was pretty ideal because I was able to keep work anxiety at bay with Madame Fabu’s help. Oh and because we travel extremely well with Fabus. Its a very easy going fun time. We hope to go again this summer
5. What was your best birthday party? Describe.Ha this is rough because Ive had a couple of good ones that I cant remember too well. I do know the 20th must have been a good one because I remember waking up the next day in my bed completely covered in mud. I think that was the year that I learned that long island iced teas were not mostly iced tea. My father knocked on my bedroom door then walked in with my mud caked nylons, my friend’s ID and three crumpled up dollar bills, and all he said was “I would not tell your mother about this if I were you.” Realizing I was in bed and not in a ditch somewhere was truly an awesome birthday present.