Well Im just stealing this from my good friend Mistress Of The Dark. Its a little more genteel than bitch and moan mondays.
1. I miss my grammy. Went to see her at the cemetery today. The concept of visiting cemeteries creeped me out before Grammy died. I dont mind them now. I feel comforted being there. No idea why.
2. Premium channels. I had such kicking premium channels before we bought the house. Now? I have the documentary tier. Which is nice…but still.
3. Gill’s long hair. It was dammmm sexy. But bald hair and curly mustache is still sexy.
4. My dad and brothers. I still see them but I miss hanging out and talking to them more. I still get some of that with my dad, but my little brother called friday and we had this great conversation and I realized the last time we talked like that was two years ago. And that made me sad.
5. Irresponsible drinking. Dont laugh regular visitors and RT friends. You know Ive tapered off. Im not proud of that.
6. Friends that moved away. Luckybuzz,(taking that move across the country kind of hard…i gotta admit) my birthday buddy who may be moving back, er…that might be it. But my friend Julie who I dont even get to see that much talks about moving sometimes and it makes me a little sad. Im so autistic about change.
7. The Justice League/Batman line-up. I dont have any idea where these shows are now and sadly it doesnt matter, because Norm is off boomerang and onto Cartoon Network Now. (On a positive note, I do like My Gym Partner is A Monkey and Foster’s HOme for Imaginary Friends)
8. Lenny Briscoe. Need I say more?
9. Honey Mustard Pringles. It was one fleeting moment at the fabu household. Never to be seen, found or tasted again….Curse you Pringles folks!
10. Sleep. God do I miss sleep. Stable, normal sleep.
wow friends, this was a little more morose than I thought! Sorry! Im honestly going to try to blog more. I know I say that every time I show up now but I swear things seem to be normalizing (knock something wood please!) Speaking of which, norm is itching to get back in the saddle but is actually asleep at the moment….