Good morning friends! Its raining here. I realize this is not a popular sentiment but I LOVE rainy mondays when im not in the field. (otherwise they completely suck, well no more than any other rainy day in the field really) And what would be better on a rainy monday than yet another attempt at a live blog? (which of course will probably be aborted due to my tendency to NEVER follow through on live blogging) So here we go (in the random slashes of crap style you’ve become accustomed to here!)
– I ate my cereal with a damaged spoon today. I do not know how the spoon got damaged. It kind of makes me sad about myself that I allowed the spoon to continue to scratching my tongue because i was too lazy to get up and get a new one.
-I lost my cell-phone.
– (mini- post ahead:) Did I tell you we got a land line? It was meant for the sole purpose of faxing . But when the folks came to set it up we needed an actual phone. The cheapest phone I found was a Pirates of the Caribbean corded phone. Thus, Norm’s private line was born. Not to taunt the lost fans of normtasia (we’ve been pressuring him to return. He says he will start again any day now) but the only thing more adorable than norm blogging is norm on the phone. Particularly leaving messages. (If you want a phone message from norm send an email to my address with your number. Or go to Ishamelesslypimpmysonout.com) We thought this would help him learn numbers as well as phone manners. Interestinly, the bill collectors have found my listing and call him. Being that we’ve disavowed the phone, we let him handle these calls. Its awesome because he does not bother covering the phone and he hollers “Mom its the people who want to take all your money, what do i tell them?” and we say “whatever you like”. ANd he tells them that they should put us on the do not call list. (props to gretty for perpetuating another generation of entitled credit abusers in our family!)
– Ok I need to work on the School Packets That Will Not Die. Ill be back…
– While the honey mustard pringles are exciting to have, I really need to stop drinking the cans. I should not be capable of eating an entire can of pringles in one sitting. In twenty minutes. Im beginning to think the “limited time only” thing might be for the best as today is the first day I did not drink a can since Ive gotten them.
-Its tomato season here. Fresh off the vine tomatos grown in my dad’s garden. Its freaking nirvana.
– The spoon thing really did not work out well as my tongue has been all cut up today.
– For the record, I did not get team pestilence. We are…the ballistics. Im trying to get past it. Rumor has it we have these awesome deep purple shirts. That helps.
ok here is one update anyway. Maybe there will even be another soon!