Ah friends. So much to tell you. It’s all very long and convoluted but Ill try to stick to random dashes.
– Im housebound. My license has apparently been suspended since May. (Surprised? Me too! Stupid random proof of insurance check. Come on people. The chances of me even opening a letter from the DMV that wasn’t sent around my birthday, let alone finding the stuff i need, copying and mailing it back in a timely manner were powerball slim.) Im extremely bitter right now.
– This all happened right before our first soccer game so needless to say, we can all add another page in my all-star mother of the year scrap book.
– It’s relatively ok that we missed the soccer game because I found out I was on suspension when we got pulled over for expired plates ON OUR WAY HOME FROM THE DMV WHICH WAS CLOSED (stupid labor day weekend). Turns out there’s no grace period on that 8-08 sticker. Weve been free-falling since my birthday.
– School starts Tuesday. My child is not ready. I am not ready. God I suck.
– I am physically sickened by Sarah Palin. (Ok Biden is right, she is good looking but her soul is a dark place I think)
-Here is what puzzles me about the new ben ten. How did Kevin Eleven become a part of the crew? Wasn’t he an arch-nemesis?
-Im not feeling well. Im sure it’s not psycho-somatic.
-Fun things happened too this weekend but Im not sure it’s a good idea to blog about them. I do have video though….hehehe.
ok hopefully it’s all going to be fine and Ill have more exciting blog fodder tomorrow. Im going to climb back under the covers now and wait for it all to be ok.