1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Go back to bed.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Earth and Uranus (HAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
comfort handme down faux turtleneck from my brother.
8. Do you label yourself?
Well…darcy keeps a good watch on the labeller at work and we don’t have one here so not usually.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Filthy Filthy Whore
12. What does your watch look like?.
I don’t wear one.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“yeah and I think it’ll be fine”
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have NO idea.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
george my dog.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
just the quils, day and night.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?.
I have high hopes for this one.
22. Your worst enemy?
Will rue the day…
23. What is your current desktop picture?
I don’t have one. I suck.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I still love you very much.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks. Duh. How many flights could I get for that?
26. Do you like someone?
no. why? What have you heard? we are just friends! Gawd!
27. The last song you listened to?
“Move it” from Madagascar.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
are you kidding? Im one of the beautiful people.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
The not-beautiful people i imagine…
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
On the phone with a colleague. Didn’t stop working to breathe for about ten days.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Keep pushing buttons in disbelief.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
What the hell? Are you Uncle John’s Band?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
hehehe..want to try me out?
40. What’s your life motto?
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
wedding ring, cell phone, keys
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
my town. Tempe, Boston.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
the 90s maybe?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
that he was sleeping in my bed right now. (awwww….)
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
back to the mid-1800s, bits and pieces farther though…
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
black and for a wedding.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
yes but i got a prescription and it cleared right up (AHHHHHHH!!!! I ROCK!!!!)
seriously…i did all this so i could tell you that I posted something new on the serious blog…